BACK AT PORT OF USHUAIA

Ushuaia Travel Blog

MY FAVE PHOTO OF THE DAY

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN USHUAIA!!!

We did not do much here. we disembarked at 8am. I woke up at 7am to take photos of our arrival. What a week makes. It was very cloudy and cold last week. when we arrived it was sunny, somewhat clear, about 70 degrees. Unfortunately, the coffee shops were not open. Which they should be if they knew a ship was arriving, we just walked around and hoped there was anything to do.

My mum wanted to go shopping. I just walked around the area. I wanted to get rid of the my sea legs. I have been on the boat too long. It was such a gorgeous day. I could not be indoors. There was one store that was open near the port. They were smart to have It open.

Also I wanted to get a stamp for my passport from the visitor center but it does not open until 9am and our bus leaves at 9:15am. I took some photos of my mum for her newspaper that she subscribes to. Of course a few holidays card photos.

It was a 20min. drive to the airport, and a 4hr flight back to BA. I plan to relax on the plane. I took videos of our take off. It was such a beautiful view. I definitely plan to come back to Argentina.

FLYING OVER USHUAIA