4HR LAYOVER IN MIAMI

Miami Travel Blog

Marianne Jean-Baptiste

MIAMI IS NICE…..MIAMI S NICE!!!!!

I passed out from LAX to MIA. I could not sleep from the night before. I was packing and doing last minute errands.  I had to get up at 5am to be at the airport by 9am. I know it’s early but we were leaving to the day before THANKSGIVING, one of the busiest day of the holiday season in the airport and highways. We were also traveling during morning traffic towards downtown LA. I had about 5hrs sleep. I was still groggy.

When we arrived at MIA, I was looking for the departure monitors. I saw a familiar face, I recognized, Marianne Jean-Baptiste . She is the actress in WITHOUT A TRACE; she is one of the FBI agents.
WHERE THE HELL IS CONCOURSE J!??!!?
I did not bother her and she was on her celly. However, from MIA to EXE I was wide awake which is not good because, our flight was RED EYE. Our flight was at 9:30pm and arrives at BA at 9am. We had a 4hr layover as well. I mainly tried to blog and called my friends before I left. We had to walk from concourse D to concourse J which was a very looong walk. I think that is way we had a 4hr layover HAHAHHAHA.  Our flight was AA then it was LAN from MIA to EXE. I like LAN very much. It reminds me of JETBLUE. The service and the TV behind the headrest HEEHEHEHE :P

EFFFING 8-9hr FLIGHT TO BA!!!! I was very tempted to watch the movies and the TV shows listed. I was not tried afterwards. I ended up watching WALL-E, DARK KNIGHT, PRESUMED INNOCENT, and TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY: ANGELINA JOLIE. I was so distracted. Then the next thing I know its 7am!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK. I was falling asleep. I was so tired. Then my mum reminded me that we were going to on a city tour of BA as soon as we get there. Oh geeez all I wanted to do is SLEEP!!!!!!

NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO A HOT AND HUMID BA!!!!!

poohstanggt says:
You always see celebrities I swear!
Posted on: Jan 12, 2009