Fly over Catilclan and then boat ride to Boracay

Boracay Travel Blog

the crowded terminal

Boracay here I come.. umm.. not quite yet.  We took our taxi to the airport, and once we were checked in we had to wait a while in our not so empty terminal.  Gosh, it was super packed.  But it was a-okay, the flights seem to be coming and going, I just didn't mind it much.  I had my book to read, and iPod to listen to, and we also bought snacks there in the terminal to eat.

We board our Asian Spirit plane.  30 minutes flight to Caticlan.  Super hot when we arrived, we obtain our baggage then take a mini bus from our hotel to where the hotel's boat will take us to the island of Boracay.  It was such a nice ride over, beautiful just beautiful.  After the boat ride we took a jeep to the hotel.  During the jeep ride over we found out that a few of the passengers were also here for my friend's wedding.  haha what a coincidence =)

We checked into our hotel Waling Waling Beach Resort, it was a pretty great place.  I was looking forward to the wedding reception that would take place on Monday.  I was curious to how the set up would be, I'm sure it would be absolutely breathtaking as it would be on the beach.  Love it, can't wait.

We settled in our room and we went downstairs to walk the White Beach.  Ohmigoodness, everything my Travbuddies were saying about Boracay was absolutely true.  Talk about "WOW" i love it here in Boracay, gave me the feeling like I never want to leave.

Waiting for our plane.
me and my view
me and my view
me and my grandma
me and my grandma
Cute little boy and his sand artwo…
Cute little boy and his sand artw…
My first Boracay sunset =D