german efficiency

Cologne Travel Blog

I had 2 hours in Koln before my train to Stuttgart.  Luckily, the train station is very centrally located and directly in front of the Dom, the major tourist attraction.  Its like they planned it for people like my dad so that the one major attraction can be visited and you can be on your way to the next town ASAP.  So I popped inside, admired the plethora of gothic architecture, tested out the new features on my camera I have learned to use and walked around downtown.  Germany already feels totally different from Belgium.  It is so modern!  All I really remember from last time was a lot of mountains, lakes, and meat.  The meat is still here, but there is a lot of technology too.

Unfortunately, all this technology has not helped me find the apostrophe mark on any keyboard.  So rest assured that I still punctuate in general.  Just not that part for now.
winstonlee says:
Two hours in Koln is still better than the one hour we had while visiting there with a tour group in 1994. Also, half of that one hour was for a quick lunch at the McDonalds across from the Dom.

I think the ' mark is on the upper left side of the key board. Am I right?
Posted on: Sep 28, 2006