AsiaVietnamHanoi

Possible Uses for a Scooter

Hanoi Travel Blog

Family Van
In the USA, people are obsessed with large vehicles that guzzle gallons of gasoline.   But in today's environment of global climate change and wars over oil isn't it time we evaluate alternative forms of transportation?  Today we will evaluate the possible uses of Scooters.

1.  Family transport.  - I have seen as many as five on a scooter, but this is the only evidence of four that I have.  I think there is room for more!

2.  Cargo transport - how much diesel does your semi take?  Why bother when you could have someone take it by scooter!  Notice that you can save weight by skipping the helmet.

3.  Advertising - There is no fuel savings here, but hey.... I mean what do you say?

4.  Tow Truck - When a scooter breaks down, who do you call?

5.  Joy Ride - Going out for a guys night out on the town?  Why take three cars when you can take a scooter?  The chicks dig the economical transport.
queque says:
Hi, I'm visiting Vietnam for the first time in over 23 years. I love the pictures you took. I especially love this scooter picture labeled "family van". It reminds me of my family back in 1985 or 1986, my dad, mom, sister, and I all fit in a light green scooter we had.
Posted on: Oct 27, 2009
????
????
Tow Truck
Tow Truck
I borrowed dads scooter tonight!!!
I borrowed dads scooter tonight!!!
Hanoi