Peace!

Belfast Travel Blog

Belfast bus station
Belfast - we wanted to come here yesterday, but suddenly there was ... snow!!! How could it come! I thought they have no snow at all in Ireland! It has gone after few hours fortunately but still we didn't manage it to the bus station on time, hahaha. But today it's all so as it should be;) We managed to the bus on time (barely but we got that bus!) and went straight to Belfast. Maybe i am wrong, but this city seemed to be bigger than Dublin and it's not. It's maybe because the occupants (british) didn't care about the irish capital for hundreds of years untill Irish got the independance. Unfortunately the weather was absolutely english. With umbrellas we went for sightseeing but after few steps we decided to come in for coffe. And you know how it is, one coffe and then one Guinness, so we didn't really care if there was rain or sun.
We just continued visiting Belfast.
I think they have the biggest City Hall, it's so huge and really pretty! Then there are those famous murals indicating the entrance to katholic or protestant parts of the town. It's interesting, but sad at once. I had a feeling, that the city - after some years of peace now - is still like a dormant volcano. it's safe, and the life goes on, but inside, somewhere deep insede, there is a monster sleeping. And nobody knows, is he sleeping or maybe it's already dead after so many years without drinking people blood.
Am i becoming to pathetic? LOL
Ok, then. Back to reality. If you in Ulster - you have to see Belfast. I was! And i'm glad!

the weather is so irish