Hell!!

People met here:

Alison(Australia),Amelia(England)

Accomodation:

Hostel Lublijica

After getting the 6.50am train from Mostar to Sarajevo through absolutely breathtaking scenery we arrived in Sarajevo around 11.00am.But today was an absolute bloody nightmare for me.First thing we needed to do when we arrived was buy our tickets to Budapest for the following day.But that wasnt so simple,there were no cash machines in the entire main train station in the capital city of Bosnia.So i had to run round to the bus station to get money only for the train but needless to say there was no money in the cash machine.

How annoying.

So we decided to head to our Hostel and get settled then go back and sort out tickets.When we got to the hostel we were shown to our dorm room and it was disgusting,and i wouldnt of usually been bothered but everything seemed to be going wrong for me that day.I mean the dorm room was absolutely filthy.So we dropped our bags and we headed back to the train station and hoped to see a few sights on the way.Luckily i have a very good sense of direction and we slowly made our way through the extreme heat too the train station.

The heat was almost unbearable,my problem is im used to a nice sea breeze.Unfortunately there was none in Sarajevo.So there we were dripping with sweat trying to make our way to the train station.On route we started to try and get some money out for the tickets.First bank,no luck.

Holiday Inn
..........second bank,no luck.............third bank,no luck.....my patience with sarajevo was starting to wear thin.

Finally we got some money and our tickets,and we went back to the hostel to just gt out of the heat for a few hours,then in the evening we went out for a meal with Alison,Emelia and two scottish girls whos names i forget,that would be the last we would see of Alison as we would have to get the train early in the morning.So we said our goodbyes and off we went.

Then that night in the dorm we were lucky enough to have a few snorers an plastic bag rustlers.One of the snorers was in the bed next to me so i decided to give him a shake,because i have a rule,if they are snoring and keeping me awake,il wake them up and make them turn over.The only problem with this guy is that when i shook him he sat up screaming thinking he was being attacked.hahahahahahahahah.It was rather funny.I had to calm him down and get him to turn over.

James1985 says:
on reflection Sarjevo was a cool place, things went wrong and it annoyed me. I want to go back to see if i have a better time which im sure i will. Now ive travelled more these things that annoyed me then dont anymore!
Posted on: Sep 09, 2009
herman_munster says:
Hahaha, your last paraghraph is too funny LOL..! Been reading your blogs coz I'm heading there.
Posted on: Sep 04, 2009
Metal structure in park
Metal structure in park
Statue on rooftop
Statue on rooftop
Sarajevo Hostels review
Hell hole!
OK so everyone knows that i had a bad time in Sarajevo,but i suppose i could put some of it down to this place.Dont get me wrong the people were nice,… read entire review
Sarajevo