A day of treats

Georgetown Travel Blog

Today was a fun day, mostly because we got to pick up dad. Since dad didn’t come in till 5 p.m., we played all day.

Today, we were able to stay at the campground for a while. Charlie, Lia and I rode our bikes around while mom typed on the computer. We then all started typing on the computer. By 12 p.m., we were off.

We drove through the Rocky Mountains. It was beautiful. There were meadows with wildflowers and spruce trees. I loved it!

After driving for a few hours, we went through the cute old town named Georgetown. It was adorable! We walked down main street and went in the shop where they made everything themselves. We bought cameral popcorn that was just bagged, fuged that they had made themselves, and homemade ice cream. We got a scoop of turtle fudge ice cream and I think the fudge was fresh.

After that, we went to the airport to pick up dad. We had gotten there early so we didn’t have to go through 5 o’clock traffic. Since we were there early, we played cards and on our computers. We then went to pick up dad!

After picking up dad, we were all thrilled to see him. We drove to Rocky Mountain National Park. It was beautiful. We then had dinner and went to bed. Good night!

Georgetown