I am sooo Excited!

Texas Travel Blog

Hey everybody! I Love Camp

I am sooo excited about my trip. Did you know I only have about 32 days left? Is that scary or what! There is so much to do before we leave. The most important thing: Pack.  My fear is that we forget something important. Then we either buy a new one of just live without it for 5 months. Neither option seems too good, but I would have to go with just buying the thing.

Here are the things I am most excited about for each place:

Europe:  Exploring the different places, getting to see famous things I have only read about in books or seen in pictures(the Eifel Tower), and eating real Pizza(Italy)

Eiffel Tower

Central America:  Meeting the kind, caring people, seeing how other kids live, and seeing how in poverty there can still be happiness.

Alaska:  Seeing a real black bear, going to the Alaskan State Fair, Seeing some cool glaciers, and maybe even seeing an igloo!Black Bear

China:  Seeing my sister's orphanage, exploring china, and seeing how Chinese taxi drivers drive!

Great Wall Of China
 Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta: What is there NOT to love?, the warm cinnamon buns and hot chocolate when I am cold, sitting on top of the roof

and watching the hot air balloons pass over head, making new friends, appetizer parties before dinner, and much, much more!

RV As you can probably tell, I am sooo excited for everything and think it will be an amazing experience!