Hey Mrs. Kate and Mr. Terry!

New Mexico Travel Blog

I do not think I have ever been happier to see a Wal-Mart in my life! Maybe it is just because it meant we would not starve to death on our lack of food! Today we slept a little later than normal since we stayed up late to see the bats. When we did get on the road, we went strait to Wal-Mart with our long list of necessities. Most of the things were either food or things we had forgotten at home.

After that, we went 7 miles down the road when our cab air conditioning went out. Lucky for us the main air conditioning still worked but the driver (mom) and the passenger (lia, then me) were REALLY hot. We decided to turn around and skip Alamogordo. Instead we went to Santa Rosa State Park where we saw our friends Mrs. Kate and Mr. Terry from the Albuquerque balloon fiesta! They are camp host here and we decided to visit them while Mike the mechanic fixes our A.C.

This is where I have been for the day. We are going to stay here until Tuesday because Mike can't fix our A.C. until Monday afternoon and by then we will not have time to go anywhere. There is a playground here and we met some new friends while playing. I am really happy we are staying in a place for 2 whole days! It is hard moving around so much and not relaxing any.

That is all for now. I will write soon