Day 2 is through!

Texas Travel Blog

Hey everyone!!

Day 2 is ALMOST through.  Today we went to Alamo Village. It was a movie set that was the exact replica of the Alamo. It was really cool. While we were there, there was a gunfighting show. It was really cool!! It was really hot there so after looking around we went and got a nice COLD pint of Cookies and Cream Ice cream.

We then continued driving. We visited Judge Roy Bean's museum and house. There was also a cactus garden. I had never heard of such a thing but I guess out here in the middle of the desert you can't have a garden unless it is a cactus garden.

We are now off to Marathon. We didn't make it to Big Bend today, but that's okay! We will be there tomorrow.

By the way, if you are a friend or someone in my family who is expecting me to email you and you haven't gotten an email yet, please don't be insulted. The email out here doesn't seem to work. I will write again tomorrow!

Jazy

jalexanders says:
Yo Jazz! This is Steph as you may have known from the greeting! :) My family has created an account on this website so please accept if you get a friend invitation from jalexanders! :) Hope your having fun!
Posted on: Jun 04, 2008
brickhouse says:
I never knew that Big Ben was a mountain well i hope your having fun

Brad Brickhouse
Posted on: Jun 03, 2008
VolleyballGirl says:
Ellena again! Hey, I hope you are having fun so far and I like the new hair cut. You better have a lot of fun tomorrow (June 3) because it is my birthday! yay :) Have fun!
Posted on: Jun 02, 2008