Breckenridge, Colorado!

Breckenridge Travel Blog

Good Morning. This morning we woke up in a beautiful campground, with the snow covered mountains above us and spruce trees everywhere. Since the campsite we were in was reserved Charlie, Lia and I biked around and picked a new campsite. When that was done, we drove on to Breckenridge

After arriving in Breckenridge, we took of our bikes and biked around. They had a bunch of bike trail that we could go on. When we arrived in Breckenridge, we went to the Gondola (the ski lift) but it wasn't running this summer. So instead my mom let us go on this giant trampoline with bungee cords. They would hook you on the bungee cords and you would go really high. It is hard to explain but you can go to the pictures and look at it.

It was a LOT of fun!

We then went into the town and explored Breckenridge. It is SO cute. I loved it. We then hopped on our bikes, went to the camper, and drove back to the campground.

When we got to the campground, we saw there were other people in the campsite we had reserved this morning! It turns out their last name was Hill and they had reserved the campsite weeks ago. Luckily, we found another campsite right by it.

That afternoon, Charlie, Lia and I made a fort outside using the tarp from the bikes. It was fun. I also meet the girl whose last name is Hill and her friend. We then went to bed. Good night.

jalexanders says:
Wow! Looks like you are having a lot of fun! Things are all pretty normal here! School starts in 43 days! I'll fill you in on that when it happens! Bye! Miss ya lots!
Posted on: Jul 09, 2008