Getting Ready

Texas Travel Blog

I'm ready to go!  I have been packing and I'm excited.  We have less than one week to go!  I'm looking forward to going to the Wild West.  My Mom made Daddy-on-a-Stick and I think that's pretty cool.

We have one and a half days left of school.  On Wednesday, we have our end-of-year party at the park.  I'm looking forward to that.  I'm so excited about home schooling with my Mom because I can't wait for the art because it looks really interesting.  Science looks fun because I get to wear my nifty safety goggles.  I started the K12 program and I think it is awesome!  I love doing it on my new red computer.

Leaving my friends is a little upsetting but I can email them  and I hope they'll email me.  My friend, Camille, loves pandas and we get to hold one in China.  I'm going to take a picture of the panda and send it to her.  My Mom suggested that Camille should come to China because she has such a long shopping list for us to buy for her.  :)

I'm a bit worried about going to Mexico because I don't know much Spanish, but my sister is going to take over for all of us.   :)

One of the most exciting things that I'm looking forward to doing in China is walking on the Great Wall of China!  Also, I get to meet my Nannies at the orphanage where I lived for a year.

N_loves_T says:
Hi Lia - I'm ready to read more about your adventures.... :)

Love ya,
Posted on: Jun 17, 2008
N_loves_T says:
Wow Lia! You sure are going to have fun! I am very excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it along the way. Be good!

Posted on: May 26, 2008