Bryce Canyon

Bryce Canyon National Park Travel Blog

On the way from Zion to Bryce we went through the tunnel.  When we were driving to Zion, my Mom let some cars pass us.  Then when we were waiting for the tunnel, we saw someone poke their head out of the car in front of us and start waving.  It was our friends from Zion!

The tunnel was awesome because it was so dark.  When we stopped to get gas, we saw our biker friend named Matthew!

We headed on to Bryce and rode our bikes to the Visitor’s Center.  We got to watch a movie all about Bryce Canyon.  It was so cool because you felt like you were there.

Then we took a shuttle bus to the amphitheatre and it was so pretty because the rocks were red columns like I’ve never seen before.  Honestly, I think it’s more beautiful than the Grand Canyon.

After that we went to the Bryce Lodge and walked around.  Then we rode the shuttle back to the Visitor’s Center and biked back to the campground.

After dinner, we waited for the shuttle, but missed the last bus. So we walked to the General Store and got some ice cream!  Then we walked to the Sunrise Point and we saw the canyon- it looked spectacular because of the redness of the rock and the hoodoos (rock spires) looked funny.  Then we walked back to the campground.  That was an awesome day!

N_loves_T says:
Lia,
I am sooooo glad you are having a great time. From your blogs, it sounds like you are learning a lot, seeing some great sights, and just enjoying yourself.

Keep having fun!