Let the Adventure begin... Yellowstone National Park

Tampa Travel Blog

Me,Jenn, and Dad at TIA

I'm so excited and ready to go to Yellowstone, Wyoming. Today I bought me a good pair of all weather hiking boots, socks, an awesome jacket(it's red and black), and another piece of luggage. I did not want to check any luggage but with the sweaters and jeans I had no choice. My sister bought herself a nice pair of hiking boots and socks too. If you are ever in Pinellas Park visit Bill Jackson's Sports. They have everything you need for the great outdoors along with some fantastic customer service.   www.billjacksons.com

I'll be bringing my laptop with me. Last week I bought a Verizon broadband access USB modem so I can chat and send email anywhere..:)).

Our flight leaves on Saturday Morning.

We fly Continetal Airlines from Tampa to Houston then change to United to Denver and on to Bozeman, Montana. We rented a car in Bozeman and are going to drive down to West Yellowstone, Montana. Our plans are to visit Old Faithful on Sunday and whatever else comes our way. On Monday we are planning on taking an all day Safari in to Yellowstone(A 30 to 80 percent chance of snow all week according to the Weather Channel) to see Wolves, Coyotes, Elk, Bison(Buffalo), Big Horn Sheep, Moose, Eagles, Grizzly Bears, and Black Bears. I also bought myself a new Olympus SP-570 UZ camera. It has 20x zoom and 10 megapixel to get up close and personal with the wildlife. Sometime during the week we want to head over to Jackson Hole, Wyoming and if time permits Devils Tower National Park, Wyoming.     http://www.nps.gov/yell/

We checked our luggae and made it thru the Security Check and ate a little breakfast and we are sitting at gate A3 waiting for the boarding call. Picked up a few magazines and some bottled water...LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.tampaairport.com

I have gotten a little ahead of myself with my blog.

p.s. income tax return is a great thing..:))

nyprne says:
Congratulations on your featured blog!
Posted on: Sep 02, 2011
mama_africa says:
~U Seem Really Excited,Enjoy Ur Trip,Lookin Fwd To Read All About It!!
Posted on: Apr 16, 2008
kjen says:
Have a safe and wonderful trip! :D
Posted on: Apr 16, 2008