Las Vegas here we come!!

Las Vegas Travel Blog

It has already been a while but last year I went to Las Vegas

It all began when my sister called and said i should sit down for this.. Ok I will.. So i sat down and then the news came.. "I WON A WEEKEND TO LAS VEGAS!!!! WANNA GO?" yes ofcourse !! She won it with a competition on the internet about the series of CSI Las Vegas.. A few months later we packed our suitcase and went to Schiphol ( the netherlands) First we flew to Chicago that took about  8 hours.. and then we could stretch our legs.. It's not that i never flew that long cos i've been to australia but that was a while back..

So the next plane left for Las Vegas and it was another 3 1/2 hours.. didn't know it was that long after Chicago.

. Anyways.. It was already dark outside and when we flew over Las Vegas we already saw the strip with all the casino's and lights. This alone was spactacular to see !! When we finally got out of the plane the first slotmachines said hello.. but i had to controle myself and go to the hotel first, so we got outside and the stretches hummers and the limousines were parked outside but we took the shuttle bus to the hotel.. Lucky for us it was at the end of the strip so we could enjoy the sightseeing.. All those lights.. wherever u look!! This alone makes a good memory..

There we were in Hotel New York New York a 4 star hotel and is was huge.. A casinofloor like that?? never seen it before.. I must say, America wasn't a country i would go to at first but Las vegas always spoke to my imagination and there i was.

. " VIVA LAS VEGAS !! "  We dumped our suitcases and went down to the casino.. Normally when ik go to a casino here i'll take a few euro's and when it is gone i leave, but here?? You keep feeding the slotmachines.. That weekend alone i spent about $700 you win some u loose the rest ;) But hey It was worth it !!. Hotel New York New York is known by the greatest rollercoaster in Vegas so we had to try it.. U start inside the hotel and then u go outside ofcourse u end in the hotel again.. WOW what a thrill.. When we got out of the ride the guy there said:" U've got rollercoasterhair" so we looked in the mirror and we got scared of ourselves.. and then we smiled.. and we went at it again :D..

Unfortunally we had to go home after 2 days.. but for a weekend trip it was the best sofar