Post Full Moon Party! - A short relaxing day.

Koh Phangan Travel Blog

Huge dinner... I ate too much!! =/

So needless to say, if you read my last entry, the Full Moon Party was a crazy, energy draining experience!!

I went to bed around 10:30-11:00 am on Saturday (3-22-08) after a long night of dancing and craziness on the beach!  I slept until about 2:30pm the same day and rolled out of bed... Did my normal routine of grabbing some breakfast and a fresh fruit shake!  Hmmmm!  I think strawberry pinnapple was the choice today.. =)

The day before we had gone to Mac and Erics friend's bungalows around the corner at the next beach.. Ocean Rock Bungalows.  They were amazing.  We all decided that after the party we were going to spend the next night there.. Well obviously I, and everyone else, woke up too late and didn't check out of our current spot on Had rin in time.

.. so we had to stay another night.  No worries.  We all met up and went and had dinner in a little outdoor restaurant in Had Rin.  It was great!  I had Pad Thai (which believe it or not I haven't had much since I have been here.. been trying new dishes.. boy are there tons of good ones!!!) and also a plate of fried rice with chicken and vegetables.  I have finally realized the cheap prices don't relfect the portion size... because I got TONS of food.  Haha.. It was great!  Two full plates of food, a drink, and a shake for less than 4 dollars US.   Wonderful!

We had been hearing about a Cobra show somewhere in the area and we had planned to meet up later that evening to go see that.. around 9pm.   After dinner we split up and I went back to my bungalow.  I decided it sounded nice to lay in a lawn chair by the pool and take ashort nap before the cobra show.. I was still exhausted! =/  After being bit by half of the mosquito population of Ko Phangan I decided to move my nap inside my bungalow. (Which luckily was about 4 steps away!)

I laid down in my bed and was soon in a deep sleep!!!   I didn't wake up at all until the next morning.  I didn't feel bad missing the cobra show either.. because upon further inspection the guy who does the show went to Bangkok to do his show.

(and on to the next day...)

Huge dinner... I ate too much!!  =/
Huge dinner... I ate too much!! =/
Great fresh seafood everywhere!
Great fresh seafood everywhere!
Sunset view from my bungalows por…
Sunset view from my bungalow's po…
Koh Phangan