An overcast day

Tuscaloosa Travel Blog

Day 2

So much for a spring-like week �" today was overcast and the wind was fierce ☺ …

I had lunch at Panera Bread with my housemate, Audrey, and had this enormous cup of Colombian coffee (which I drank all of it). We first sat down outside, thinking that it was nice to just be out breathing the fresh air. However, the wind was not cooperating. It blew like the ocean breeze, only the beach was not right in front us. The wind barely knocked down our trays. So we decided to move inside. We were just talking about coffee, job, and life in general.

After lunch I decided to collect some more pictures from the town. I hesitated, though, because there wasn’t enough light outside. But as I went on, the lack of light and somewhat fierce wind that-would-puff-me-away-like-a-balloon didn’t really get in the way of capturing all these beautiful sceneries.
Dogwood flowers

First I went to the Moody Building where the Theater and Music Department hosts most of their performances. Around the corner was Paul ‘Bear’ Bryant Museum that commemorate the legendary coach of the Crimson Tide Football team.

Then I went on to Smith Hall, a building that hosts the Alabama Museum of Natural Science, where some of their exhibits were placed outside around the building. Then, on to Gorgas House, a famous house inside the campus of the University of Alabama used to belong to a famous family.

After doing some experiment with taking pictures of moving squirrels, I decided to visit an abandoned softball field just across from the Tuscaloosa Public Library.

Finally on the way back, I drove past Bama Theater downtown. All in all, I got an awesome collection of photos with stories, all of which will be featured in separate reviews.

the same dogwood tree
Tuscaloosa Public Library
Tuscaloosa Public Library
Bama Theater
Bama Theater
An overcast day giving a little pe…
An overcast day giving a little p…
Dogwood tree