Let it be over already!

Klang Travel Blog

I'm 25 hours away from my FINAL Law paper (4th of 4 in total) and I barely have anything in my head!!

For those not in the know, I'm a part time Law student. It's my first year, and I'm in the midst of my pre-law finals. I've studied two subjects that have a total of 7 papers, and I'll need the two passes to take me to the first year of my LLB degree program (its a UK law degree).

I've pretty much scrapped through the last four papers that I sat for, having studied just DAYS before each paper. On Friday, May 30, I have to sit for Tort Law, the fourth and last paper under the common law subject... and I'm hanging by a thread!! I've only barely read through the first of 10 chapters, and I have no idea what questions to expect when I'm seated at my desk in the exam hall. This is the paper that could either help me get the grade or have me dragging my feet through the mud for another 5 months to re-sit for the 4 papers!

I can't wait to celebrate when it's all over... when I get to Langkawi on June 12!!

milltownmeadow says:
Good Luck Joanna,wish I wish also going to Langkawi:))
Posted on: May 29, 2008
bodtkd says:
I don't envy you. I do wish you the best and wish I could celebrate with you. Keep hold of the thread, it will never break.
Posted on: May 28, 2008