Preparations at home

Lopik Travel Blog

Within two weeks i'm going to Estonia, for the EQUFAS project (check I'm going to the Luua Forestry School, with 3 other studenst from my class. If everything will go, as it is supposed to go, i will work at the estonian state forestry( To work, and get working experience.  there will be students from Estonian, The netherlands, Austria, Finland and Spain.

the program: 30 march arrival at Talinn airport, and departure to Luua Forestry School. monday and tuesday, main information. wednessday, turseday and friday working at the company, and the weekend free to do what you want. second week: monday 'till friday working at the companie, and visits of the teachers from your country (the netherlands in my case). weekend a cultural program. third week: monday 'till friday at the company, and assesment from 2 teachers from other countries.

Today i did the 'first real' preparations for the trip to Estonia. When i was done at school, I went to the bank. To order some Estonian Krooni, for €29,35 i received 400 Krooni. I know that getting money there is cheaper, but i like to have some money in the pocket when i arrive there.

I also effected a travel insurance, to be sure. I also called the doctor, to make an appointment to get a vaccination for Menigitus. which you can get from ticks, just like the lyme disease.

That was my little talk for today, you'll get more to read as soon there is someting to tell you ;)

Resources Reviews