to two very important guys!

Birmingham Travel Blog

To two of my favorite people --

Darren:  Happy Birthday, D! Hope 25 treats you well as 24 did, because you deserve all good. I spent my 25th in NYC seeing Millie (yay!) and Dance of the Vampires (ouch)  with Jeff. Do something horrific like that in memory ;)

JPK: Dear Lord, you are on BROADWAY!! Happy Opening Night to you! I wish I was there, but I trust that Momma Cath and Bruce will take plenty of photos. I'm sooooo freakin' proud, you have no idea. The very first time I saw you on stage, you were this little thing singing "Gary, Indiana" ... Just look at us now :)  Congratulations and savor every moment of your special night.

I love you both, and I wish I was there with you!!! I can't wait to see you .... I'm counting down the days. Sending crazy amount of love from Alabama to NYC. :)

In other news, I'm feeling better, pain killers can work wonders and they have helped a lot, and I'm enjoying 1.5 days off, hoping that it helps heal me faster. I get to have dinner with my friend, Michelle, this week -- can't wait!!! It's been so long since I've seen her, and I love seeing old friends :)

Birmingham