indian food

Columbia Travel Blog

So, we ate at this great Indian restaurant tonight, and I had Chicken Korma, which was absolutely delicious. However, now I'm feeling kinda yuck, so I hope its not from the food. My stomach hasn't really recovered all the way from Saturday night, I don't think. My appetite just hasn't been normal since then, and maybe I didn't do myself any favors tonight. But it sure tasted good.

It was hoooooooooooooooooot in Columbia today. (that doesn't work nearly as well as Hot in Topeka; not nearly as funny) And I think one of the things that is going to be hardest to get used to is eating out all the time -- all I really want to do is make myself a PB&J. But I don't want to buy stuff like that and then waste it, because I can't travel with it. Kinda sucky.

Did A LOT of airline booking stuff today, and a little bit of hotel stuff, for the new cast members that are going into rehearsals in NYC next week, along with the choreographer and the musical supervisor. Then on the 18th, they leave NYC and meet us in Melbourne for more rehearsals and Opening Night.

Dawn Marie, the Assistant General Manager, comes back tomorrow so I'm sure we will start getting really busy with stuff she wants to teach us before we leave our time in the office. After Friday, we have the Labor Day weekend off and head to Tampa on Tuesday.

LilJordanGirl says:
Whenever any of us come visit you on the road, we will have to bring you peanut butter sammiches!
Posted on: Aug 30, 2006