just a few thoughts

Louisville Travel Blog

Louisville skyline

I got a letter in the mail from the Peanut. She wrote it all by herself!!!!! I swear, she is the smartest baby ever. She now knows how to write all her letters and she is 4 years old. I can't wait to see her in two weeks, I am literally counting the days.

We ate at the Ruby Tuesdays in Birmingham, Alabama on Thursday during our marathon bus ride. They said that Birmingham is the test market for all Ruby Tuesdays... well guess what they are testing. A REALLY SMALL MENU. They took off all the freaking good stuff, except the amazing salad bar. I hope it tests badly. The cutest thing at RT -- a baby sitting across from us kept flirting with Jared. She was having a bit of a crush on him, and it was really sweet. She was not as fond of Marques, Joe or me ... but she definitely enjoyed Jared.

Doug

Dinner stop on Thursday -- Nashville. Sean, Marques, Trevor and I ate at Hard Rock. I had the most expensive fajitas ever, and the steak wasn't even that good. Then I saw a bumper sticker in a store that said "I saw Jack Shit . And he lives in Nashville"  This is not a joke....

Louisville is a pretty cool city. We are in a nice Holiday Inn (holidome, if you will) in "Take the Last Train to" Clarksville, which is directly across the river in Indiana. Here, I have found one of the best locally owned makeup/product stores called Pure Image ... they sell Kiehls, Bliss, etc., etc. And one of the coolest bowling alleys, Lucky Strikes, which is at 4th Street Live. They have "cyber bowling" (having glow in the dark pins does not make me a better bowler and neither does Corona) and really rockin' dance music.

Sean and Amy
Sadly, 4th Street Live is prejudice against the underage, and there are 4 among the cast/crew. So tonight, at our bowling party/ goodbye to Amy, our Asst. Stage Manager, we had to be really sneaky about getting them in. We finally did, but it was such a hassle. It would have been nice for the lovely people at Lucky Strikes to let us know of the "no underage after 9pm" rule. Other than that, 4th Street Live is great!

The theatre in Louisville is SO nice! It looks a lot like the Majestic in San Antonio. Hopefully I can get a picture to post. Pictures of Louisville, bowling, and other fun things will be up soon! And one of our swings, Doug, went on today's matinee as Mr. Jefferson/Seasons of Love #2 soloist. It was his first performance ever, and though he was really nervous, we were so proud of him. Tomorrow, Aaron (another swing), has his very first performance -- he'll be Gordon. I love when the understudies get to go on. They work so hard, and it's great to see them actually on the stage.

Monday we go to Oklahoma City -- getting close to home!! Can't wait to see my Dad and Rose!

Emily and Kristin
Emily and Kristin
Marques
Marques
dance party usa at the bowling all…
dance party usa at the bowling al…
tracy and kristin