Plane ticket: Check!

Helena Travel Blog

I have been keeping my eye on some airfare prices the last several weeks, and yesterday they dropped to the lowest I've seen yet, which prompted the visit with my boss yesterday morning. After my success with that, I raced home and looked online at the site, and my heart sank. The price had skyrocketed to about 5 times as much as the same ticket had cost yesterday. I hate that about travel sites!!! But I did some fine tuning on the dates of the trip, and if I booked my return flight a day later than I originally planned, the price dropped back down. It's amazing what one day will do! So, I made the purchase, and I think I'm sort of in shock. I've never dropped that much money in one day in my life....except when I bought my car. So I'm kind of freaking out, and I know that I'm going to get a ton of grief from my family, because there are way more logical things that I could be spending my money on, but at this point, I'm too excited to care! =)

mikevirgo0824 says:
follow your instincts, naci
Posted on: May 01, 2008
paulkernan says:
I'm a great believer of the idea "jump and the parachute will appear" (except whilst flying of course!) otherwise we have the capacity to think ourselves out of a good idea. So maith thú (Thats well done in Irish - and the next bit means Good Luck) agus Áth Mór. Paul in Donegal :o)
Posted on: Mar 21, 2008
sylviandavid says:
Sometimes you cannot think about it too long.... if you are ready.... jump!
Posted on: Mar 20, 2008