Chill Day

Puerto Vallarta Travel Blog

Hoy, a little uneventful. Thats fine, needed to chill a bit. I, proud to say I've gotten around almost entirely on my Spanish speaking. Although its mostly not necessary. These people are fairly accustomed to Americans and Canadians alike blabbing around in English and expecting them to speak English. Ha!

I rolled out of bed by 10am. Went and had breakfast at a restaurant that I knew had internet. It didnt work of course. So I ate a great egg and potato omelet($7.50) and headed to an internet cafe($1/hour). Plenty of those around. Did some work. Went for a walk along the beach. Came back, went to the internet cafe again. Then watched the sun set. Amazing. I think even better than the previous evening. Then back to the internet cafe. And back to the hotel.

Can't say I've really met any cool people yet. Met a couple of old guys. Today this one guy from New Mexico wanted to argue politics w/ me. So thats really all our conversation consisted of. Eventually I just said whatever and walked away.

Tomorrow I'm busing it to Manzanillo($20 and 5 hours) in search of a little surfing.

codebeck says:
HELLO from your friend from Australia! I wish you have a great trip! If you're down under give me a holler!
Cheers,
Allan ;)
Posted on: Mar 14, 2008
My Hood.
My Hood.
I believe every great explorer/adv…
I believe every great explorer/ad…