Off to Toronto

New York Travel Blog

Canada is one of my favorite countries.  I spent almost every summer there growing up (we have cousins in Windsor, Ontario) and it is definitely a second home to me!!  I've been all over Ontario, and one of my favorite cities in the whole world is Toronto.  I definitely want to visit other parts of the country though, like Quebec, Prince Edward Island, and British Columbia.  Anyway, this was my third trip to the T.O. this year (I went in March just for fun, and then in August for my birthday), and the purpose of this trip was to attend the 2006 Toronto International Film Festival...I've always wanted to go, so I decided that 2006 was the year to do it!!!

We ended up not getting any advance tickets to the films, since they only accepted VISA credit cards...and neither of us have VISA!!!!   So we decided to just chance it and get tickets when we got to Toronto....and we ended up seeing 3 fantastic movies.

P.S.  Canada has the best potato chip flavor in the world....Lays ketchup chips!!!  They were my and my sister's favorite childhood snack growing up.  (also love the Kinder Eggs, Coffee Crisp bars, and milk in a plastic bag :)).
New York