Sign-post Forest

British Columbia Travel Blog

On the 12th, we had a lot of fun. We got to go to the Sign-post Forest, and I got to make My Mom’s and my sign out of a paper plate. Mine said, “Charles was here- Houston, TX, USA” My Mom’s said, “Yo Mama!” on it. It was fun seeing the all the signs. Some looked like they stole signs off the road, because some looked like real highway signs. We also went to an information center, (here they call it an information centre.) and saw how they built the Alaska Highway in less that 7 months, and why. It was a really good movie, well worth seeing. After that, we went to the planetarium, and we got to watch a 3-D movie that was all on the ceiling. The first part of it was really good. I liked it more than the movie we watched about the Alaska Highway, but it did not give you any information. It talked about how big the solar system is, and had some really cool pictures. The Second part was not that great. It was only the northern lights for like 20 minutes. After that we played at a park, and then we went back to driving on the Alaska Highway. We finally stopped at 8:00 at night (the sun set at like 1:00 in the morning) at a must-see restraint called Mukluk Annie’s. If you bought their breakfast, you could stay there for free. We ate some dinner, and then went to sleep.

British Columbia