Our weekend in Vegas!

Las Vegas Travel Blog

I'm not going to go into full detail, because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas :), but I will tell you a few tips...

1) Deinitely go to Tao.  Well worth the wait to get in, or if you get VIP then even better- esp. if you're a girl.  You skip the $30 cover!

2) Walk around the streets during the day- this is where people are offering VIP to get into clubs.

3) In my opinion, Pure was overrated.  I'd try somewhere else.

4) Someone told us The Rio had the best buffet.  It was ok...I probably wouldn't go again, but there is a hell of a selection of food so if you do go, go hungry.

5) If you're going to Vegas excited about H&M, like my friend Lora and I were, then you will definitely be disappointed.  It was uber small and had absolutely nothing in there. This suggestion probably doesn't pertain to many, but I had to throw it in there since it was a big part of my trip.

6) You have to be "Go with the flow" because nothing ever goes as planned, and especially in Vegas, its more fun that way!

mdfehmel says:
Hi K - I was looking at your blog for Trinidad. I will be down there for business in November. Must see eats and drinks / sites? Thanks!!
Posted on: Aug 08, 2008