stupid dog

Nazca Travel Blog

after a rather not productive sleep and 15 hours we arrived. basically got jumped by touts at the bus station, never fun!! found out about buses to mancora, gonna take us 21 hours on buses and 6 hours stop over to get there and we have to leave at 3.30am, yay!!!

when we walked out to find some where to stay a dog bit me on the back of the leg which was fun too, didnt look too rabbid ?¿ found somewhere to stay and i found i have lost the keys for my bag, awesome, a nice man smashed the lock off for me.

de has now gone off for a flight over the nazca lines. it was well out my budget, de said she would get it for me for my birthday but i think looking at her pics will be enough for me. really not sure if i should go outside the hotel today anyway!!! maybe just an arvo of sun and beer before this nasty bus trip. however mancora is a beach resort and right on the fronteer of equador so it will be worth it to try and get up there quickly. gonnna meet up with the french canadian girls there too hopefully.

hopefully next entry there will be less near death experiences and dog bites and more sun and surfing :)

Nazca