a little more of Thai

Bangkok Travel Blog

point taken

Sleep: Good. Waking up: A bit annoyed...

Every morning, I can feel Eka waking up before me but she would only get up and rush to the bathroom when she hears my phone alarm and i am just about to get up myself. And then I would be left in my bed, disturbed from sleep and from my dream about my then boyfriend Kyle Patrick.  I've only known him for not more than a week but I was already deeply in love with him that I would play his video on my camera all morning wasting half of my battery. He's a lead singer of some band called The Click Five. Ahhh he's uber cute. And ahhh I'm so pathetic. Hehe.

Anyway, it's our last day for this trip and we'll be all on our own. We walked for an hour just to get to the nearest sky train station. Just blame mostly on me for not wanting to spend any money on taxi.

me and my bf
  We went to Siam Paragon and a couple of malls nearby. It was cool and fun. Eka bought some stuff because she got money and I only went to some internet cafe and lucky for me it was free! They had a promo for an hour of free surfing, cool huh.

Then at one mall The Click Five's video that I have been playing a lot on my camera is being shown all over the place. Well, that's because they're coming over for some tours and I won't be there to see them. *cries* And then at a record store there was a huge poster of them and I got crazy over it that I asked Eka to take a picture of me with it despite the million people staring at me. We had satay for lunch there and some gelato.

We left and headed to some market somewhere I do not remember as I am seriously problematic with my memory.

bangkok pink taxi
Eka bought souvenirs and gifts for her family and friends because she got money, and I DON'T. I only bought a couple of keychains of 2 dollars that I tried so hard to bargain but wasn't successful and oh I also bought some bracelets for a few dollars as well. *cries again for being that financially problematic*

It was rush hour when we headed back to the place we're staying at. The driver of the taxi we got on was quite mean when I told him that Filipinos and Thais are same-same. I just didn't like his reaction so when he started asking personal questions I decided to make some tiny little fibs. And the story of my life goes like this: My name is Mitsuki and I'm 17. Eka's 19, her real age, because she wasn't talking much that I decided to make fun of it (don't judge me! hahaha). I'm going to be married the next month in Japan. There's actually more to my story but I think I'll say this again: I do not remember as I am seriously problematic with my memory.

Had dinner with Kuya Chok's boss and some more people. There was going to be videoke but I didn't dare to sing because I am no singer. Kuya Chok (and I think Kuya Mon/#2 as well but I can't remember) drove us to the airport and I slept the whole way there.

darlingwish says:
talag josh u love it? hanep ang swit naman salamat honey hahaha!

martin thanks for the comment, i dunno why such things always happend to me hehehe
Posted on: Apr 11, 2008
skydiver says:
Hahaha...funny in which situations you always get. :)
Posted on: Apr 11, 2008
the_bloodsucker says:
love it! =D
Posted on: Apr 10, 2008
sky train station in Thon Lo
sky train station in Thon Lo
my ticket and seriously long nails
my ticket and seriously long nails
my ticket again and seriously long…
my ticket again and seriously lon…
cute