Three A.M.

Sooke Travel Blog

So its approximately 2:56 AM, where I am, which is my room in beautiful Sooke, British Columbia, I am currently riding a high created by my excitement to be travelling to Thailand in three weeks, and by the amount of Espresso I consumed at work today. I work at starbucks by the way, and It is really hard not to drink an excessive amount of caffeine when it is so readily available! Ive spent months reading about other peoples trips, watching videos on you tube, and reading lonely planet books at chapters. and all to no avail. I have yet to have any solid plans, but after finding this site, with so many people that are going to the same places, and have been to the places I think I would like to go, I hope that now, things will start to come together.

This is the first of many entries, and it wont be the last that involves nothing but my random thoughts, but isnt that what this is all about? feel free to tell me it isnt.

sylviandavid says:
Hello.... You have the gift of writing well.... Hope you'll follow this up with pictures and blogs... what are your impressions... are the people friendly?.... easy to get around, eat, tour?...
Posted on: Jan 02, 2009