Back to Round Rock

Round Rock Travel Blog

Well the Trip is finally over.  I  took the 5 hour flight back to Texas, what a long flight not to be in First Class.  I stood for about half the time.  I tried to get some work done on the plan, but there was not to much room for me to type on the laptop.  I was to tired, the sign of a good trip, to even read my book.  I just listened to the music and tried to sleep most of the way back.

This was one of the better business trips I went on, even though I misseed my famliy, I really enjoyed swiming in the ocean every day and relaxing by the pool at night.

Today I got up early to swim in the ocean a little and relax on the beach before I had to leave for the Airport.  I thought that I could really get used to living like that.  At least on the beach in a good weather.  Puerto Rico is the best of the Thrid World Countries.  I think there are many americans that move down there, but the Puerto Rican people are nice, but the politics are like other LAtin American Countries, a little corupt.  but the roads are wonderful, but there are many tolls to get around the island.

I am looking forward to my next visit to San Juan, Puerto Rico in a couple of months I hope.

Round Rock