Struggle On

Liverpool Travel Blog

...ok, not really a travel blog this but, a journey of sorts and involves people around the world>>>

You know it’s amazing being a songwriter some times.

You can spend months writing, arranging, performing songs... and days and days getting the perfect mix or ’take’ when recording...

..and sometimes a song comes in a matter of mins and just captures a moment or a thought perfectly.

Struggle On is the last track on the album No Clouds and is the most stripped back - just me and a piano done in two takes and yet it’s the song I get most feedback about.

Just in the last week 3 people from different parts of the world have contacted me via myspace or facebook to say how much the song has meant to them in their different (and pretty tough) circumstances.

It’s really blown me away and I’m so encouraged about my song writing. Struggle On is a bold one lyrically where I just wrote exactly what I felt God was saying. I could have been barraged with abuse for daring to be prophetic but the current and previous comments I’ve had are the exact opposite - it seems to have been a real support to people.

If you want to check it for yourself - its on the music player on my profile at

geerbox says: