We made it to Yogya!

Yogyakarta Travel Blog

So excited we made it to Yogya!!

WE MADE IT!!! I am so surprised. Luckily we got given snacks on the plane which kept our energy levels up. We flew into Yogya OK. The taxi driver wanted $60,000 rp for the trip to our hotel. We showed him our wallet with only $64,000 Rp and tried to explain I had lost my ATM card (in Indonesian that it, he didn’t really speak English) finally he obliged.

The trip was fun trying to have a conversation with him in Indonesian. I hadn’t used much of the language in Bali as people look at you funny when you did.

We arrived at the hotel and the staff were so friendly and down to earth! We got 15% off because we were staying a week. We got the same room that Fi and I were in last time!!!

I am so excited I want to call Fi and tell her we made it (they should be in Kuta by now) but I have no phone credit.

We still had no money so we ordered room service. Hopefully Fi and Doogs get here early tomorrow so we can borrow some in case the money still hasn’t gone through by then, if not we are kind of stuck in the hotel!

I will sleep well tonightJ

photo by: siscalustiawati