DAY 2. 11:46 PM (London DST)

Barcelona Travel Blog

I hate European plugs, just to start this entry off. I couldn't recharge my camera battery nor my ipod. Well, today we left for the Royal Carribean cruiseship, so I guess we have to pack up and leave Barcelona for good. Eh, maybe we'll be back... but I'm not really looking forward to it... that's all. I think I've seen all there is to see, but I can't say that it's ugly... because it's not.

I took a video clip of the bus ride to the port. From it, I noticed that it was really a treat to look at the sights passing by. From what I saw at least, the ocean brings out the city a lot. Too bad my camera ran out of batteries, but oh well. The check-in line was pretty cool, since we managed to get to the ship earlier than the rest of the passengers. I've been coming down with a small cold or something, because my throat's been acting up. I tried to sleep for most of the time while I was here... so I could enjoy the rest of the vacation. I decided to skip dinner because I was pretty beat, so I slept until 10. Man... I decided I should play more ball and work out in the morning since there's really nothing to do around the cabin. I checked out their facilities... and I have to say that I could really learn to like this place a lot.

Ils1976 says:
I know all about plugs, for us Europeans it is the other way around! :D
Posted on: Jan 11, 2015