Palmas del Mar, Humacao

Palmas del Mar Travel Blog

My wife had to work at a conference that was held at the Four Points in Palmas del Mar, Humacao during the weekend. I had to endure that, you know hotel accommodations, food, pool and beach. I know, it was hard work but I had to do it :)

Actually it was very nice, the hotel was very good and the food was excellent. I had a great time in the pool or walking on the beach and taking a million pictures of birds, well I though it was a million, while she had to work. I did not have any luck in the casino, but a guy while I was there did and won a very nice jackpot in the slot machines. After him the machines were not giving much but it was fun until my 20 bucks disappeared. I will stop rambling and let you watch the pictures.

PrissyT says:
ahhh...i remember this hotel. I loved it so much! I want to go again, but maybe stay at another part of the island! We were there last year when Hurricane Dean passed by. It is soooo beautiful!
Posted on: Nov 14, 2008
eglp says:
Well someone has to work hard and it was my turn :)
Posted on: Jul 20, 2008
hummingbird50 says:
Hey thanks for sharing...not quite a million birds :)...and I can see it was such hard work for you!!! :):)
Posted on: Jul 19, 2008