Argentina again. Awesome.

Puerto Iguazu Travel Blog

Our room at Panoramic Hotel.

We are back in Argentina, this time at the IguazĂş Falls about 840 miles NE of Buenos Aires. I was starting to think I’d be in those jeans until we got home, but it’s sunny and hot here … time to dust off the shorts and tank tops. Whoo hooo!

We are staying at the Panoramic Hotel, a pretty new and very modern place close to Puerto IguazĂş and a fairly short bus ride to the IguazĂş Falls. After we got situated in the room (very nice) we had lunch on the gorgeous patio here at the hotel, then we walked into town. It’s a pretty sleepy place, not much going on at all, but we did find a much needed hair salon. I told the lady to cut all my hair off and she fairly well obliged. Unfortunately my camera was on the charger back in the room so I have no photos of the happy event. Steve got his hair cut too, then for good measure we both got pedicures. (The lady should have gotten hazard pay for THAT job :^)

Although we spent half the day getting here, we already think it was worth the trip… and we haven’t even seen the falls yet! Stay tuned: that’s on tomorrow’s itinerary.

LuckyMonkey says:
Hola, I'm headed your way Sunday night and really looking forward to shorts and tank. Enjoy!
Posted on: Sep 19, 2008
Our room at Panoramic Hotel.
Panoramic Hotel at night. (photo t…
Panoramic Hotel at night. (photo …
Puerto Iguazu