Texas Travel Blog› entry 14 of 167 › view all entries
Notes to self:
Items I've ordered so - Can use as a packing list:
- K12 curriculum with Spanish
- Flashmaster (for kids' math fact practice)
- Cell phone (my other got washed- it's clean but doesn't work now)
- RV door intercom
- RV curtains - Navy stars
- HP 4315 All-in-one printer from Amazon source
- 25' jumper cables (go between coach & cab batteries as needed for a jumpstart)
- All kids' school books - both for K12 and regular school for next year's grade
- Ford Vans Automotive Repair Manual
- Travel books (lots)
- Electric blankets (3 twins)
- Printer ink and refill kits
- Breathing Mobile Washer for laundry http://www.breathingwasher.com
- Polaroid camera for charming the border guards and new friends
Washed the rig today and got her back in enclosed garage- still need to wax her with Finish First
Found UNESCO World Heritage Sites listing- wonderful! http://whc.unesco.org/en/list The American Museum of Natural Science has expeditions to visit these places, http://www.amnhexpeditions.org/tours/regionsearch.php but we can plan our own travels there.
Am trying to create Word docs of good travel info on the computer in order to go paperless. Will transfer files from desktop to laptop before leaving.
Downloaded applications for International Drivers' Permit: http://tinyurl.com/7r833
That's all for now.