Itinerary - best laid plans...

Texas Travel Blog

Our itinerary changes by the hour - the more we read, the more we want to see!

This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see the world.  We don't want to waste precious time.

By the way, we welcome travel buddies!  If you would like to fly out to meet us, we welcome you.  You can rent an RV or stay in a local hotel or pension, etc.  If you've ever wanted to travel somewhere, check the flights and come on out!  If you're a weirdo with ill-intent, this invite isn't directed toward you- sorry.

Start:  June 1, 2008! - Leave home

June (1 mo)  Wild West- Big Bend, Grand CanyonZion, Bryce, Colorado, Denver family reunion

July (1 mo) - Heading Way North- Yellowstone, Canada (Banff, Jasper, Calgary, Edmonton), Inuvik (Artic Circle- Great Northern Arts Festival July 11-20),  Alaska's Top of the World highway

August (1 mo) - Alaska (Fairbanks, Denali NP, Anchorage, Homer, Glacier Bay, Skagway, Alaska State Fair)

September 15 (3 weeks) - Canada, Pacific NW, California

Oct 3-12  (10 days) -Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta with Lazy Dazers

End of October (2 weeks) - Home Break (regroup)

November thru February  (4 mos.) -Mexico & Central America (Yucatan, Belize, Guatamala, El Salvador, Honduras, Costa Rica, Panama, Nicaragua, Mexico's Copper Canyon, Baja)

March (1 week):  Home break

March thru June (4 mos.) -Ship RV & fly to Europe (Start in Greece and get RV from port in Italy) - store RV in Amsterdam at end of trip.

July (1 mo.) -  China Heritage trip - Fly from Europe

August 1 - Stopover in Hawaii for a week on way home

August 15, 2009 - Home again

VolleyballGirl says:
I'm Jazy's friend (Julianne's sister). Your trip looks so exciting! I am so excited to read your July blogs because I used to live in Calgary and Banff for about a year when I was 3 years old! I visit there every year! Great trip :)
Posted on: Jun 02, 2008