4 days and counting

Texas Travel Blog

It is late and I'm SOO tired, but I'll give a quick listing of progress:

Folding bikes- bought 2 today and some other items from Camping World.

Print server- Ned got everything working for wireless printing by multiple computers!

Russ and Carla from WorldTrek fame:  Came by to visit on Sunday.  That was a real thrill!  They were so nice and patient in answering all our questions (What are travel tips for surviving with teenagers? etc).  We were really honored they stopped by.

Kids' school ends at noon tomorrow.  Whew!  Double whew!

Ripped apart books:  (campground directories, tour guides, advertising fliers for cruise ships) and filed them all under the proper state.  All the info we need will be at our fingertips.  What a ton of space and weight we saved, not to mention being organized and efficient.  Do you know hard it is to reference 20 different books for an area, compared to just pulling a file?

Packing:  Got 70% of items packed into the RV.  Returned her to storage.  Items are labeled.  We're on to the gold label tape.  How easy it would be to get dissatisfied with the white lables now.  Isn't that ridiculous, but such human nature!

Tired:  Starting to realize that some things just really won't get done before we leave.  Time is fleeting.  The clock strikes.  I'm outta here.  :)