"Again?!"

Vancouver Travel Blog

That's more or less the response I get from everyone re: trip! I guess it's true, I haven't been home longer than 3 weeks since October... I was doing my taxes recently, and I reaslied I took about 5-6 months off work last year! I've been wanting to move for a quite some time now, but at this rate, what difference does it make eh?! Haha. Well, I'm pretty much all packed (it wasn't too hard seeing as I hadn't really finished unpacking from LA a few weeks ago). It's not that I need to take a vacation or travel THIS much, it's been part visits. Which is great too, but THIS, this trip however should be mostly travel, and therefore worthy of a blog!

Flo, my amazingly generous and currently unemployed friend* is giving me a lift to Bellingham WA in a bit, and then I'm off to Vegas to meet up with the gang!

*not a hobo type of unemployment by ANY means, a very high standard and very temporary, post graduation, finding one self type of unemployment... better? ;)
florencelee says:
Wow Jen, when you put it *that* way it sounds terribly unattractive! I might have to rescind that offer! ;)

Actually, I got a temp offer that would start next week and fit the AC spring pass timing perfectly... need to ponder that with you on the way down!
Posted on: Mar 07, 2008