Busy Busy Bees!

Paris Travel Blog

So, yet another action packed day! I guess I should be thankful that I'm here and able to do all the things we're doing!

First stop this morning was a little cafe in the 7th and then a quick walk over to Le Bon Marche! Oh, how I do love shopping in Paris...it truly is like no other place! I think my friends had a moment of sticker shock when the first purse we looked at was almost 900E...oh well! After killing some time in there cruised over to Petrusse, one of the best scarf stores I have EVER been to. It is an unbroken vow that whenever my mother and/or I are in Paris we go. It too is in the 7th, basically just around the corner from Le Bon Marche.

After that we cruised over to l'Orangerie Museum to check out some of Monet's work.

..not gonna lie, I just don't get art sometimes. Of course, I said this in the wrong crowd being that Meghan was an art major...she also didn't think it was funny when I said the impressionist works looked like finger paint...oh well!

After that we cruised down the Champs Elysees, walked for awhile and sat at a cafe (because that's what you do in Paris!) and played one of our favorite games! So- you pick a person walking dow the street and you say to your friend "Tell me a story about that person there" and your friend has to make up a story about that person. You can in turn as questions and make the story more elaborate. Then, it's your friend's turn to pick a person! YAY fun!

So, next we went to play by the Arc de Triomphe and hopped the metro over to the Eiffle Tower where we proceeded to drink the night away with some other friends who met up with us! It was wonderful and fun...even when the crazy guy tried to talk to Mika and I. I let Mika do the talking!

Paris