Bondi beach

Sydney Travel Blog

On the beach

Today, we wake up at our friends place, late as usual (10:30AM) although we promised to be on the beach by max 9:30. No problem we really all slept late.

So we moved quickly, had a nice home made breakfast and hit the road to the beach, Bondi Beach in Sydney, Australia. Wowwww, I really can’t describe how beautiful this beach is. The water are clear, cool perfect temperature, crowded with people, but you still can find your quite empty space. Easy access to hire surfing boards, and the waves are great for beginner like me, nice high smooth waves, and most importantly, the girls are just beautiful on this beach, for some reason they were all very beautiful, and while I was suffering to take one wave, I realised that the only reason I couldn’t see most of the good waves was because that all the surfers around me were just beautiful women which easily distracted me from seeing the waves when they come. Bondi beach is really layback type of place where you can sit and read, no loud music, it was just beautiful day at the beach, and I really wish that I could spend most of my time in Sydney at this beach.

Adam is surfing :)