Planning Phase: No turning back now

Berlin Travel Blog

Hey folks,
I've been to a travel agency yesterday and found my flight to Cebu. I'll be going there with 2 stops in between: Berlin, Frankfurt/Main over Doha to Cebu. I can't stand the thought that I'll be on the way for a bit more than 28 hours though.

It turned out that I'll be there from the 18th late evening until the 27th. Not quite the two weeks I've wanted but no turning back now.

When I get there I'll be meeting a close friend of mine, with whom I made a schedule. Things to see and do. Other than Magellan's Cross, St. Nino Church and the oh so great Taoist Temple we'll be going to Negros exploring some rural areas too. If time permits and if my information is right, we'll be going to the Mascara Festival in Bacalod near the end of my time on the Philippines. Adventerous as I am, I only booked a flight - like always - so that I'll have to find a room when I'm there. Where's the fun when everything is clear upfront? :)

Well, I'll try to keep this blog up to date before and during my excurions in and around Cebu City. So wish me luck I'll make it back alive!

chixa says:
What else can you say about cebu? somekind like a dessert?
Posted on: Dec 01, 2006
CFD says:
Really nice. Im thinking about travelig around in Phillipines so if you share your experiences with us i would be very happy :)
Posted on: Aug 15, 2006