Nassau Travel Blog

Today was much better, weatherwise. It was still raining in the morning, though, so they pushed the snorkeling excursion back to after lunch. The only problem with this was that I was scheduled to do the Segway tour after lunch, and I really wanted to do that more than the snorkeling. So I got another refund for the snorkeling, and ended up going shopping in town before lunch, and then doing the Segway tour in the afternoon. Here's a very interesting link on the Segway:

It was really fun to ride the Segway and now I want one for myself, but they average about $5000, and the top speed is 12 miles an hour, so it would take me at least half an hour to get to work, so it's not really practical.

Anyway, we drove through an old Fort, and then we went through the Botanical Gardens on the Segway. I am going to upload the rest of the pictures probably tomorrow, but holding on and taking pictures seemed to be mutually exclusive, and I didn't get a whole bunch of pictures, just a few.

This was formal night on the ship, so I got all dressed up and got one really nice picture (Many others that weren't so nice). Lobster for dinner, great entertainment, and this night was the 80's review show, so that was really fun too. They had the mexican buffet after the midnight show but I was tired so I went to sleep around midnight.

photo by: jhenthorne