Getting Home from Orlando

Orlando Travel Blog

I got up around 6:30 and had breakfast in the room, then got showered and off to the ship, since I had to be out of the room by 8. They didn't have any entertainment in the lounge, but I didn't have to wait long anyway so that was alright.

I got out through security and customs without any hassle, and was cleared by about 9:30. Since they had cancelled the trip through the Space Center, I arrived at the airport by 10:30 or so. I decided to see if I could get an earlier flight rather than wait for 10 or so hours at the airport, and after some convincing the guy was able to get me an earlier flight. The only difference was that I would have to transfer in Pittsburgh. I'm still not exactly sure where that is on the map, but I was there.

I was at the airport for about 3 hours, which was nice cause I had time for dinner, relax a little and catch up on my phone calls before the next flight. I landed in Phoenix around 7:30 pm, which was shortly before my originally scheduled departure time from Orlando. Well, minus 3 hours with the time difference.

I caught SuperShuttle back, and made it home to the broken air conditioner. That's another story, for another day, when it has been resolved. I'm just glad it wasn't 2 months ago when it broke. :)

photo by: Reephboy