Day at Sea

Atlantic Ocean Travel Blog

This was the morning they had the debarkation talk in the big entertainment lounge, so I was up around 10. I was still under the impression that I was getting off first and so I didn't really listen to a lot of it, which it turns out i should have. lol.

They had "The Newlywed Game" in the afternoon, with a twist. They got one newlywed couple, one couple that had been married about 25 years, and one couple that had been married about 50 years. It was really fun to watch them try and guess each other's answers.

At around 7:30, I got packed and put my big suitcase out in the hallway with the tag that I thought i should use. Then I went down to confirm the excursion, and it turns out that I was the only one that signed up for it. 2200 people on the ship, and I was the only one that booked it. Sheesh. So I had to get new luggage tags since i had already thrown them away, and race back up to the room in the hopes that my suitcase is still there. Turns out I didn't have much to worry about, since they didn't actually take the bag until around 11, but I didn't know that at the time. I got the tags switched and down to dinner just a tad late. Dinner was nice, and I skipped the show since I had to get up at 6:30 to get off the ship.

Atlantic Ocean