Velkommen til Danmark!

Odense Travel Blog

And so in august it was finally time to move me and my stuff to Denmark. My parents drove me all the way there, and in the evening we had a lovely dinner at Anders´ parents.

I will show you some pictures of our dejlig lejlighed. I can tell you that I quite enjoy designing and decorating our appartement. The livingroom is our biggest project, as it is the room where we are the most, basically. I´ve had many great reactions from people who saw our livingroom (in real life of course). A friend of Anders called our living room ´horny´, and even Anders´ mother told me I have a good style (and that really says something).

Anyway, at the moment I´m mostly into learning Danish. I attend the danish lesson school (I have no clue how to call it) three days a week, so that is quite intensive. At the moment I feel like it is much too easy for me (and it basically is), but the teacher told me that she was considering of placing me into a higher module. There are five modules and I´m in the second now, most people quit after the fifth module. After the fifth module there is a possibillity of attending a sixth, which allowes you to follow an education on the university in danish. So that is what I am aiming for now. That might take some years of course, so meanwhile I will try to find a parttime job.

That´s it for now!