Back in Brisbane

Brisbane Travel Blog

Nerang Station

There comes the time to return, but before my return I remain in Brisbane, because I can't miss the understanding of this beautiful city.

My return from Surfers Paradise to Brisbane, is also using the AirTrain, this time they collected me by taxi from my hotel and go to the Nerang station, then i take the train to "Brisbane" to Central Station, from where I went to the Pacific International Hotel.

I think Surfers Paradise is to rest, walk, and for the fun; while Brisbane is a city that seems very important in the economy of Australia and a city that is mainly for work or study, but also have places for entertainment and distraction and is also the city to connect to other places like Gold Coast or Moreton Bay to take advantage of beautiful places and walks.
Brisbane is a great city that has been built around the Brisbane River and the best way to know and appreciate this city is taking a ferry for a tour by this river and see the city, appreciating this that have the same name of the river "Brisbane".

From Brisbane Airport, I take the return flight by Qantas to go to Los Angeles, where I stay a few days before returning to my country.

The Ferry