Well I Survived a Drinking Night in Dublin...

Dublin Travel Blog

Departed Eindhoven Airport an hour late of course, apparently that's what happens when you fly with Ryanair!

We landed in Dublin around 8:30pm.  Fiona's mom picked us up at the airport.  These people drive nutty over here and on the wrong side too..LOL.  Arrived at her mom's house and we decided to get ready to head out for a night on the town.  Headed to Whelen's Pub and it was absolutely fantastic.  So huge, so many different rooms and bars inside.  One room was an actual disco.  We met up with her friends in the live band room.  Had a fabulous time chatting up with everyone.  Calsberg was the choice of beer for me and well, also some JD later on and so forth!  Everyone in that bar kept saying I was an American..LOL.. quite annoying I must say.  I should have just asked if their were from Scotland!  Everyone was so polite, very chatting and easy to talk to.  Was pretty trashed getting out of the pub.  Took us a while to find a taxi but finally found one and took us home!  I believe we got in around 4am!

Dublin